Hol-Mac is currently working towards receiving ISO-14001 Environmental Management System certification.
- ISO 14001 is part of a family of 16 international ISO 14000 standards designed to assist companies in reducing their negative impact on the environment. ISO 14001, as with other ISO 14000 standards, is voluntary, with its main aim to assist companies in continually improving their environmental performance.
The ISO 14001 Impact:
- Assure them that by buying Hol-Mac products or services they are also actively helping to protect the environment.
- Help them achieve their own environmental goals and inspirations.
- Minimize the risk of supply interruptions due to spills or other environmental regulatory violations or catastrophes
- Give them a voice in deciding what we can and shall do for the environment.
- Train and instruct them on how to perform their task in a manner that will decrease the impact on the environment
- Ensure that employee work areas and the materials, equipment, and processes being used are more environmentally compatible.
- Provide them with the opportunity and support to do the right thing, and feel proud that they are actively involved in protecting the environment
- Give us the tools to plan and conduct our business in a way to minimize our impacts on the environment
- Give us the opportunity to review and improve our products, processes, and operations.
- Reduce our consumption of raw materials and other resources
- Reduce our output of waste and hazardous materials.
- Help us achieve better compliance with environmental laws and regulations
- Give us the reputation and recognition for the environmentally responsible and proactive company that we are.
Our safety goal is to provide all employees with a working environment that promotes safety, cleanliness and good work habits.
Each and every Hol-Mac employee receives training in our safety practices and protocols and they are held responsible for following these standards.
Safety Cannot be compromised since our people are our greatest asset. Everyone hurts when one of us hurts.