- It is our belief that a better-educated employee will become a more valuable employee. Therefore, we support continuous learning and training opportunities for our employees.
- Hol-Mac Corporation will provide tuition reimbursement for employees who are working toward a degree or attending courses that will improve their job performance. Courses should be job-related and a minimum grade of “B” must be maintained in the approved courses.
- NOTE: ALL REQUESTS FOR EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANCE MUST BE APPROVED BY THE PRESIDENT OR GENERAL MANAGER PRIOR TO COURSE ENROLLMENT.
- Other opportunities are provided to employees through a partnership with Jones Community College. These events take place at the Jasper County Learning Center located in Bay Springs, MS.
- At the Jasper County Learning Center, employees can perform pre-employment assessments, such as the Career Readiness Certificate (CRC) which show prospective employers that an individual possesses skills needed in the workplace.
- The CRC focuses on these areas:
1. Reading for information
2. Applied mathematics
3. Locating information
The Modern Multi-skilled Manufacturing (M3) Credential provides a series of training modules designed to gain knowledge and skills in basic manufacturing production. Participant completes online learning modules and upon completion of the training engages in hands-on skill assessments.